The annual summer sale is just around the corner. With just a few days to go until Amazon Prime Day, members can look forward to more than a million exclusive deals across a range of goods, from tech and home appliances to fashion and beauty. The online retailer is promising the biggest and longest Prime Day ever, with deals across the site running
The annual summer sale is just around the corner. With just a few days to go until Amazon Prime Day, members can look forward to more than a million exclusive deals across a range of goods, from tech and home appliances to fashion and beauty.
The online retailer is promising the biggest and longest Prime Day ever, with deals across the site running for 48 hours, which is a significant increase on last year’s 36 hour sale.
The good news is that you don’t even have to wait for Prime Day to enjoy discounts, the sale has already begun over on Amazon’s website, with daily deals that are available for a limited time only.
But not all Amazon customers can enjoy the discounts. In order to take part in the sale, you have to be a member of Amazon Prime, as the name suggests.
If you’re already a Prime member you will automatically get access to the deals, but if you’re not yet a member, you can sign up now to enjoy the deals both before and during the big event.
Here at IndyBest, we’ve been busy finding you a selection of the best deals that are already available, to help you shop at your savviest. We’ll continue updating these deals before the big event, so stay tuned for the best discounts available on Amazon leading up to the sale.
We’ve also recruited our tech experts to give you advice on how to find the best discounts. To find out how to make the most of the sale and more, read our Amazon Prime Day guide.
But for the lowdown on the best deals available on Amazon right now, look no further than our roundup of deals below.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2019?
This year’s Amazon Prime Day will run from Monday 15 July to Tuesday 16.
It will start at midnight, Pacific Time, which is 8am GMT on Monday.
For the first time ever, Amazon’s sale will run for 48 hours, making it the longest Prime Day sale yet. The time frame of each sale has increased over the past few years – going from 24 hours, to 30 and then 36 last year.
How can I take part in Amazon Prime Day this year?
In order to enjoy Amazon’s huge sale, you need to be an Amazon Prime member. An Amazon Prime membership will set you back £7.99 a month or £79 for the whole year, but you’ll be eligible for a range of perks, including same-day delivery, more than 800,000 free e-books and access to Prime Video and Amazon Music services.
If you’re a student, we’ve got even better news. The Amazon Student Prime membership costs just £3.99 a month and will give you access to all of the Prime day deals. Get your verifiable student email address at the ready to sign up.
Are there any deals available now?
Yes! And we’ve found the best ones. Amazon is offering daily deals leading up to the big Prime Day event, these are available for a limited time only so don’t hang around.
- £20 off a year’s subscription to Amazon Prime – was £79.99, now £59.99 per year
- XP-Pen artist 15.6 inch graphics drawing tablet – was £450, now £329
- Breville blend active colourmix family personal blender, smoothie maker and citrus juicer – was £39.99, now £30
- Kärcher window vac WV5 premium cleaner – was £79.99, now £64
- Philips sonicare easy clean electric toothbrush – was £90, now £38.63
- TP-Link smart wifi Plug 2 pack, compatible with Amazon Alexa (Echo and Echo Dot), Google Home and IFTTT – was £54.99, now £29.98
- LG 65 inch UHD 4K HDR Smart LED TV with Freeview Play – was £1,299.99, now £899
- Philips oneblade hybrid stubble trimmer and shaver – was £49.99, now £33.32
- TP-Link smart indoor security camera, works with Alexa (Echo Spot/Show and Fire TV), Google Home/Chromecast and IFTTT – was £139.99, now £75.90
- Prime Video: Up to 50 per cent off movies and TV
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – was £49.99, now £24.99
- Amazon Echo Plus (1st Gen) – was £123.94, now £109.99
- Hisense 65 inch 4K ultra HD smart TV – was £599, now £579
- Amazon Music Unlimited: 4 months for 99p, usually £7.99 a month
- SanDisk SDSQXAO-128G-GNCZN microSDXC UHS-I card for Nintendo Switch, 128 GB – was £40.99, now £25.99
- Beverly Hills instant facelift and eye tuck serum, for dark circles and puffiness – was £43.99, now £20
- Amazon Kindle Oasis – was £229.99, £199.99
- Philips 55 inch 4K Ultra HD Android smart TV with HDR Plus and 3-sided ambilight (2018) – was £800, now £602.09
- Aicook juicer, 65mm wide mouth, stainless steel – was £59.99, now £38.99
- Oral-B Junior kids electric toothbrush rechargeable for children aged 6 -12 – was £49.99, now £11.99
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription: 3 months free (£7.99 a month afterwards)
- ZENBRE bluetooth speaker – was £99.99, now £49.99
- Amazon Kindle 6 inch display (previous generation – 8th) – was £69.99, now £59.99
- Crock-Pot Lift & Serve Digital Slow Cooker – was £59.99, now £32.99
- Anker SoundCore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker – was £39.99, now £27.99
- PS4 Headset, INSMART PC Gaming Headset Over-Ear – was £25.99, now £16.98
- Refurbished Echo Show (Previous Generation – 1st Gen) – was £179.99, now £79.99
- 35 per cent off Brita Jugs and Filter Bottles
- Le Creuset Cookware Set – was £150, now £89.99
- Silentnight 7 Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress – was £229, now £144.99
For more information on Amazon Prime day, visit our guide for expert predictions on the best deals and how to find them.
IndyBest product reviews are unbiased, independent advice you can trust. On some occasions, we earn revenue if you click the links and buy the products, but we never allow this to bias our coverage. The reviews are compiled through a mix of expert opinion and real-world testing.